One of my Passions (Railroad Photography)

Orgnoi1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.northeastfoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think all little boys (and some little girls) are really enamored by railroading. I was no exception but only recently re-found my love for them but in photography. I have met some of the greats from the east coast that shoot trains, and they have led me down the path of least resistance...:lol: :heart:

Conway Scenic Railroad's CSRR7470 (CN7470), North Conway, NH
5D/17-35 @ 35mm
2006_08_13-R05.JPG

Berkshire Scenic Railroad Museum's BSRM8619, Lenox Dale, MA
1D Mark II/24-70L @ 70mm
2006_07_29-R01.jpg

I love the old style of the first one but the colours in the second one really caught my eye. They're lovely!

Thanks a bunch... I take tons of railroad photos both in digital and medium format... but I think the horizontal ones may be above posting restrictions in size... or I would post a couple...

I too love railroad photography, just have not had much opportunity myself to go out and shoot it

In particular, I like your first one in the first post, as well as the last link in your most recent post....just ad ifferent shot compared to most railroad photography

Thanks GoM I appreciate that... I tend to shoot outside the box for railroading. Since most of the local northeastern scenic lines know me at least by sight I get a little more leeway then some. I have a really nice coupler shot from in a repair pit and got raked over the coals from a bunch of railfans because they thought I was being unsafe...LOL

#1 is a great shot. I would like to see it with the modern day people ps'd out of it.

#2 is awesome. Reminds me of a poster you would see for a railroad line.

I too love old trains but not to many running in this neck of the woods.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back