One of these things are not like the other...

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Out and about in the world today... The eagles seem to be be thinning out and it was tough finding critters, except for the one that went floating by on the CT river...
Comments welcome

1 -Crash landing. Shot this with the ol D300... It sure tracks well through the branches

Eagle - Crash Landing by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

2- Hoodie, looked like this guy was trying to conduct an orchestra behind him...

Hooded Merganser by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

3 Goodbye Mr Hoodie

Hooded Merganser in Flight by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

4 American Robin in some pretty nice light..

American Robin 3_9 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

5 I have occasionally seen a seal poke it's head up like maybe 3 times. This Seal was just riding along on this ice for a really long time, just floating on the outgoing tide... Very heavy crop, close to 100% I think..

Seal floating down the CT River by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Great shots as always Kris. Can you send some of that good light up this way !!!!!

Those hoodies must like you, I can never seem to get within 50 yards of them.

Every time I look out the window it's snowing, like right now. Today is the start of my vacation so I'll wait for it to stop before I hear out, hopefully the snowies are still around.

i really liked the seal pic

The seal shot is nice and sharp for 100% crop!
Nice caption on the first Hoodie shot! I lol'd :mrgreen:

The robin is a really good shot. Great light!
Thank you! It helps when you fill the frame at 600mm :)

Great shots as always Kris. Can you send some of that good light up this way !!!!!
Those hoodies must like you, I can never seem to get within 50 yards of them.
Every time I look out the window it's snowing, like right now. Today is the start of my vacation so I'll wait for it to stop before I hear out, hopefully the snowies are still around.
Too bad you live so far away, I'm off a few extra days as well. Tomorrow looks good, then wed/thurs look like crap :( I have to wait quite awhile for the hoodies to swim by...

i really liked the seal pic
That last bird sure has short stubby wings! :mrgreen:
The seal shot is nice and sharp for 100% crop!
Nice caption on the first Hoodie shot! I lol'd :mrgreen:
Thanks! It flies so slow with those stubby wings, makes it much easier to catch :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back