One of those OMG stories!

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I heard a very entertaining story (first hand). A new assistant was hired in a local dentist's office. She turned up to the interview and seemed nervous but the dentist thought she'd be fine. Anyway, after promising to turn up on Monday and not coming but giving as an excuse that she went on a church retreat she finally turned up today. She came in, weaving and wobbling and slurring her speech. Then alcohol was smelt on her breath and finally she admitted to having had Xanex as well. Needless to say she was fired on the spot. Apparently she'd managed to take up two parking places and had almost hit other staff members cars in the car park. I would have been very keen on letting the police know that she was driving under the influence too; as a matter of public safety she should not have been allowed to drive.

This is truly an OMG story - I mean - can you believe anybody starting a new job would do that?????

If she missed work on Monday, and was drunk on a Wednesday morning , what day did she start drinking?

I was amazed. I have never known anybody to arrive in a condition to be fired as soon as they arrive to start work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back