One photo per day for 2010

seacritter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If anyone is interested, the one photo per day challenge for 2010 is still open...

I want!!! What do we do? One person gets to give the picture of the day or for the whole year, each of up would compile pictures and come up with a calendar of pictures? hahahaha!!! I want!!! :))

I already made one:
xintax-daily.tumblr.com

Okay... needed to change the webbie add since shutermonkey already exists in deviant art...

will stick to my original name as crappy as it sounds

Last edited:
It's a bit hard with a routine life... as early as now, I'm having trouble finding subjects... Then again it's a good project... You'd be forced to change your lifestyle just to get new views... :))

It's a bit hard with a routine life... as early as now, I'm having trouble finding subjects... Then again it's a good project... You'd be forced to change your lifestyle just to get new views... :))

That's the reason i don't like this sort of thing because you will end up shooting just for the sake of it and end up with a load of crap

That's the reason i don't like this sort of thing because you will end up shooting just for the sake of it and end up with a load of crap

I disagree, I've gotten some pretty good stuff from forcing myself to go out and shoot.

I started a little late on this but I've been doing it since the 4th. I do think its a challenge to constantly find stuff to shoot that's actually interesting and different, but that's what makes it fun. I find I really have to plan my shots a day ahead otherwise I ponder all day and run out of light by the time I figure something out XD

lonewolf025 on deviantART linky to my daily stuff and other stuff

Can you be a beginner like myself who doesnt have much experience , even with photoshop but yet wants to learn and this would be a good way for me to practice ??

Can you be a beginner like myself who doesnt have much experience , even with photoshop but yet wants to learn and this would be a good way for me to practice ??

I was thinking the same thing! I have been sitting on the computer trying to find places that I can go and kill off a memory card or something! I would like to get started on a project like this one.

Why not? It's just taking a picture a day for 365 days. You don't need photoshop or a fancy camera. It keeps you motivated to shoot and in 6 months or a year you can look back at your photos and see how much you have improved!

How do we go about getting in on the "One Photo Per Day For 2010"? I would be interested.

Most reactions

Back