One shot of the car

Dark Anghell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_3415.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. I changed the color of the gate to red, from yellow/orange. I think it works a little better with the red stripe on the car.

Pretty cool. I think the door works pretty good like this, I would have never been able to tell that you changed the color if you didn't say.

I think maybe I would like to see a little more of the side of the car. Looks good though.

agreed...good job on the color conversion.

i scoured the reflections on the car to see if there were any reflections of the yellow gate, but i cant find any...well done! :D

I can still see the reflection of the original gate color on the bonnet/hood. Do you have the shot with the unchanged gate? Nice pic & nice car.

Thank you guys.

I do have a picture of the car form the side. For some reason it did nothing for me. But here it is...unedited.
IMG_3411.jpg

I can still see the reflection of the original gate color on the bonnet/hood. Do you have the shot with the unchanged gate? Nice pic & nice car.

your eyes are better than mine:lol:

i saw some of the dull yellow, but thought it might be from higher up on the building...it does look like youre right though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back