One Step Two Step

Uncle Rico

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My daughter focusing on her steps...she must've been wondering if she liked her new shoes?

one-step-two-step.jpg

cute picture. I would change the composition a tad. Something seem a little off.
Tad over exposed. Weird processing. What camera and lens you use. Also if you want to make an image seem to have more Bokeh than it should I would recommend using Bokeh by Alien Soft or similar. It is very obvious that this is doctored and not natural lens blur. The trees are weird looking. Something about this shot screams weird! I cannot put my finger on it.

cute picture. I would change the composition a tad. Something seem a little off.
Tad over exposed. Weird processing. What camera and lens you use. Also if you want to make an image seem to have more Bokeh than it should I would recommend using Bokeh by Alien Soft or similar. It is very obvious that this is doctored and not natural lens blur. The trees are weird looking. Something about this shot screams weird! I cannot put my finger on it.

Actually there is no added blur to the trees. Shot with Nikkor 50mm/1.4 which creates great Bokeh. Perhaps you're noticing the blur in the Palms from the wind - it was shot near the ocean.

Most reactions

Back