"One Tree Hill"

Rmac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this yesterday afternoon, thought I would share. As always C&C welcome.

Thanks for looking,
Mac,

_B085607_08_09_10-copy.jpg

Dragonfly..shotz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I love a single tree positioned exactly where you have placed it in the composition and that high cirrus cloud adds a lot to the sky!!

OP
Rmac

Rmac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks everyone for the comments, they are deeply appreciated.

Mac,

TM22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I really like it man, I have a series of photos with the same composition and idea, but mine's not on a hill.

:)

jbylake

Dodging the Men in Black
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Funny, I was reading an article in the Doctor's office (Outdoor Photography, I think), and it's focus was how to use Ansel Adams techniques with digital camera equipment. As an aside, the article was chock full of composition hint's to "capture" his style.

Using a dramatic sky was a major point in several examples, of how to turn an ordinary shot into an extrodinary shot. I think you got this one right! Very good....O.K., now don't get a big head, you're not Ansel....come to think of it...neither am I :lol::lol:

In all seriousness, great:thumbup:

J.

OP
Rmac

Rmac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Funny, I was reading an article in the Doctor's office (Outdoor Photography, I think), and it's focus was how to use Ansel Adams techniques with digital camera equipment. As an aside, the article was chock full of composition hint's to "capture" his style.

Using a dramatic sky was a major point in several examples, of how to turn an ordinary shot into an extrodinary shot. I think you got this one right! Very good....O.K., now don't get a big head, you're not Ansel....come to think of it...neither am I :lol::lol:

In all seriousness, great:thumbup:

J.

Thank you. Not a chance on getting a big head, it's a simple case of; even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while.

Thanks again,
Mac,

Most reactions