"One Tree Hill"

Rmac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this yesterday afternoon, thought I would share. As always C&C welcome.

Thanks for looking,
Mac,

_B085607_08_09_10-copy.jpg

I love a single tree positioned exactly where you have placed it in the composition and that high cirrus cloud adds a lot to the sky!!

Thanks everyone for the comments, they are deeply appreciated.

Mac,

I really like it man, I have a series of photos with the same composition and idea, but mine's not on a hill.

:)

Funny, I was reading an article in the Doctor's office (Outdoor Photography, I think), and it's focus was how to use Ansel Adams techniques with digital camera equipment. As an aside, the article was chock full of composition hint's to "capture" his style.

Using a dramatic sky was a major point in several examples, of how to turn an ordinary shot into an extrodinary shot. I think you got this one right! Very good....O.K., now don't get a big head, you're not Ansel....come to think of it...neither am I :lol::lol:

In all seriousness, great:thumbup:

J.

Funny, I was reading an article in the Doctor's office (Outdoor Photography, I think), and it's focus was how to use Ansel Adams techniques with digital camera equipment. As an aside, the article was chock full of composition hint's to "capture" his style.

Using a dramatic sky was a major point in several examples, of how to turn an ordinary shot into an extrodinary shot. I think you got this one right! Very good....O.K., now don't get a big head, you're not Ansel....come to think of it...neither am I :lol::lol:

In all seriousness, great:thumbup:

J.

Thank you. Not a chance on getting a big head, it's a simple case of; even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while.

Thanks again,
Mac,

Most reactions

Back