one's enuf....ten's a crowd

ThatCameraThingy said:
do you have multiple personality disorder ??

Hanno

you say that like its a bad thing.......??? who doesnt have multiple personalities...?? you mean, its just me?????? ok, never mind... :crazy:

great job jonmikal... love this .... i cant pick one i like more than the others, but the whole thing had me grinning ear to ear..... :mrgreen:

you set it up great.... :clap: and i so wanna try this.... but just the thought of that many me's.... :stun: maybe i should use some of the neighbors i have buried in the back yard...they wouldnt move much...good and still.... :lmao:

OMG lol this is hilarious :lol:
brilliant job i must say!

C.A.G.E. said:
trying my hand at whatever this is called

45747963-O.jpg

hahahahahah, nice job Jon.....errrr.....C.A.G.E.

hey Monkey Lover,

your first try blew mine out of the water!! that is awesome! Now I must think of something even more clever than yours and mine combined!

Are you currently unemployed?

I like the one of your butt.

Tuna

Awesome Dude...although living in a house with octuplets my make queuing for the john a nightmare! ;)

Seriously though, that's a fantastic picture! You should be proud of it!

WOW!!!!!!!! Jon this is so creative! I love it and am laughing at the idea of you running around changing your top like a mad man on speed! :lmao: I think you're gonna start a trend here with all the "PS people" - which, by the way, I now REALLY wish I could say I was one of! Anyway, great idea :thumbup: , great shot :thumbup: , great comp :thumbup: , great everything :thumbup: !

Most reactions

Back