Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Onley, VA
1 $Onley1.jpg
2$Onley.jpg

The lighting in the first one isn't very interesting and there's no clear point of interest, so it sort of leaves me cold. The second one has nice foreground elements and much more interesting lighting, so I prefer it. I do feel that it would benefit from a more clearly defined point of interest, but it's nice to look at. The mechanical object on the right is distracting- perhaps it could be cropped or edited out. I made an alternate edit with a tighter crop on the trees to give it a better point of interest- I also adjusted the curves to darken the sky and add a bit more drama to the existing light:

$gjhfjhk.jpg

I like your edit but I decided to leave in the right side and have the sun setting as the creek lead towards the setting sun but I think I need to get a higher POV. However, I do like your sky a lot.

Same crop, darkened skies, cloned out the boat lift. Thoughts?
$Onley Redux.jpg

Biggity BUMP! :D

I reworked an old image. Thoughts?
$Onley.jpg

I like the sky in that, but the black level is a little on the light side for me...

I like the sky in that, but the black level is a little on the light side for me...
Thanks for the input. I didn't want to bring them down so much that the sky looks too fake.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back