online/mail order film processing?

skid2964

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which of the companies that do film processing through mail order, if any, would be recommended?

Snapfish: pretty good quality, pretty cheap, and pretty quick.

Plus, they automatically scan the images and place them in your account to share online (granted, these aren't the best quality scans.. you can buy a high res version scan from them for .25).

I use A&I www.aandi.com in California. They do a pretty good job on my slides and prints. There are several levels of scanning to digital you can request depending on your needs. There is full info on the site about this.

You can buy mailers directly from them or through B&H Photo. There is a link for B&H at the top of the page here and this site gets the credit for your using it.

I haven't used Snapfish. I thought they just did prints from digital uploads so I learned something. :)

I haven't used Snapfish. I thought they just did prints from digital uploads so I learned something. :)

snapfish's service is great, but i want to find a cheaper solution. anyone got experience with some other services?

snapfish's service is great, but i want to find a cheaper solution. anyone got experience with some other services?

I also like snapfish, they do a great job!

I would also reccomend A&I in LA. They do a wonderful job on all film.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back