Online Photo School/Class Recc's

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.livegigshots.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to enroll/take classes on photography online starting in September. I am not a beginner but by the time I can pick up my camera and actually shoot, I will be starting over. I am unable to attend community college or club classes so online is my only real option.
I have nothing but time and taking classes would be good for me. I had to retire early due to an injury and cannot work. Once I get some medical issues more stable I can dedicate everything to photography.

I looked at all the regulars and read some pros and lots of cons. But since I have all day everyday, a regiment/structure of classes with some live interactions will be very good for me. (I have been home since 12/13)

I welcome your thoughts/recommendations....

I am enrolled in the Digital Media program at my University and I love it. It give me a good structure for learning, teaches me new ways to shoot something or photoshop something and lets me get together with other people to go out and shoot. I have really loved taking the classes and will be really sad once I run out of needed credits for that minor and have to finally fully move into my IT degree classes.

Most reactions

Back