Online photography courses?

Mel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know of a good online photography course?? I just want to take Digital photography 1 or basic Digital photography? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Looks like I missed it though. Ended in Dec. Or can more people sign up? I'm not really understanding it. Why did they only pick 2 if you can go to the website and sign up there? Or am I not understand this?

the two people that won were me and amara.

we are doing the course free of charge and its very good.

you of course can do the course but you will have to pay for it.

thank you for clearing that up for me! I think I will join!!

of course there is always NYIP. not online but a correspondence course

i got some NYPI stuff in the mail the other day and was considering it,
So would you recommend it?

i got some NYPI stuff in the mail the other day and was considering it,
So would you recommend it?

you may want to google it and read reviews on the course. i'm not sure if it will make you a pro or not, but education never hurts.

i am considering taking the course, if i decide to take a course. i have heard good things about it and i also heard that it's just ok and not really all that great. what i like is the pay as you go.

i consider myself an advanced amateur and i am not real sure if a course is in order. i just need to learn to be more creative and think outside of the box a bit more.

here's the deal:

wait til they send you a 2nd mailing. the price will be lower. a special offer if you can pay the full tuition.

you can get quite an education from the internet (free), books, dvds, youtube(also free), and good ol t&e. another good education resource is learning from your fellow photographers and studying the masters.

:) good luck

yeah it seemed like you got quite alot of stuff. books ect, and a free bag, monopod, umbrella ect.
the reviews i saw seemed pretty good.
there was a special offer of $150.00 off, good till jan 31st.
and i like that you can pay like forty somthing $$ a month for the course.
yeah , it never hurts to learn more.
i may do it in the near future somtime.

yeah it seemed like you got quite alot of stuff. books ect, and a free bag, monopod, umbrella ect.
the reviews i saw seemed pretty good.
there was a special offer of $150.00 off, good till jan 31st.
and i like that you can pay like forty somthing $$ a month for the course.
yeah , it never hurts to learn more.
i may do it in the near future somtime.

same here if my schedule clears some.

I took an online course from my local community college. It was $60 and well worth every penny! Anyone can enroll, there were people from all over the US taking it with me. Here is the course outline.

Secrets to Better Photography

Most reactions

New Topics

Back