Online Photography School

creative_one

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone,
Do u know of any good online photography schools free or not free / free courses?
Thanks

lol.
dont' pop a vein there, buddy. :)

have you tried to search for Online Photography School +"feedback" or +"review" value?

Honestly if you are looking for free here is the best place.

Lots of professionals here. Lots of advice. Lots of photo themes and challanges and technical advice. So I recommend you stay here and keep asking and trying to challange yourself.

I've heard the following link are pretty darn good, and looking at doing this one myself:
flash_AS_detection

But I agree with Kwik....the only way your going to get good is to get out there and just do it, and come back to these forums for critiqing. (SP?) I'm also a DJ and the same advice was used to me, just get out there and get the experiance. Dont waste time on a 2-3 course in music/DJ'ing....though they can get you up to speed faster, some people like to discover things for themselves....w

hi......Since you neglected to mention the name of the school its difficult to comment about it.However, I do suggest the New York Institute of photography. They provide correspondence courses.

This forum is a great resource, but being only a forum tends to require the user to shift through a lot of garbage to get to the good stuff.

Id also recommend Digital Photography School. It focuses more on students with digital cameras but is a great place for free tutorials, reviews, and also has a great forum based community. Check them out at

DPS

I recommend using this forum and DPS together to get the most for a free online education.

If you are unsure about taking online classes, go to the book store any purchase books related to the kind of photography you like to do and teach yourself. Photo magazines are good for that to with a lot of tutorials with examples and you can see what others have done. These are some cheaper alternatives.

Most reactions

Back