online Print labs

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok guys, I am looking for some online print labs. Whaddya Know of?

I am alredy aware of Mipx and Snapfish (I think it was, If I am wrong lemme know) what else is there?

I use Imagekind it's great especially if you are looking to have the images framed or if you want to choose different paper i.e. watercolor paper, canvas or archival quality paper. They can print some of the images (depending on quality of photo) as large as 60" for about 60 dollars.

Hope this helps,

Brent McWhirter

www.elcocolor.com

I use this for my large prints, and the quality is always impressive. A 20x30 on Fuji Pearl Metallic is only 12.95. There are even cheaper options that still look good.

I have three of them I use regularly, depending on what I'm doing.

Shutterfly (I have a Pro Gallery) I use to print and market my event photos. One caveat: If you do your own PP (color, density, sharpening, etc.) instruct them not to use their Vivid (auto software). This is also where I get family and vacation pix done.

I second Keith's recommendation of elcocolor for large prints;

and finally, Cafepress.com. I have a sales gallery there, and they have a variety of possibilities, like t shirts, mugs and mouse pads as well as regular and framed prints.

Thanks guys, I'm going to look into these and find out wich ones are best suited to my needs. Are there any more good to deisent ones.

I figure it better to ask here as opposed to just drummin threw Google results, get recomendations from people with experiance for as many polaces as possible.

Most reactions

Back