only 33 days to go .... and you ?

Can you guys beleive it? It's almost a year since I got back from France! :shock:

No big travels for me yet.... at least until christmas next year when I'm going on an awesome cruise in the carribean!!

oh and a couple of little holidays back up to Cairns and Melbourne and Sydney over the next few months.

no huge vacations for me this year. Im planning on going to the TPF meetp in September. Maybe going to Berlin for a weekend in August (a friend of mine works is working there for a year) But next year......oh next year is going to be groovy: 2 month trip to NEW ZEALAND :D
Anyways, have great trips everyone :)

Yeah, everyone have fun on these long, exotic sounding excursions! :D

I'll just sit here and WORK for you all. :x My big excitement will be getting some alone time in the house when my husband and son go visit the Texas relatives.

woo.

I am off on a month long road trip east coast to west coast (USA) in August... I cannot wait!

On the 26th will be leaving for 5 week vacation to Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, and Glacier National Parks. Driving so should get about 4 solid weeks in the parks.

My total vacation is 7 weeks. :) June 20th flying home from work. Not returning to work until Aug 9th. :) Oh, yea. ALL paid vacation. No not normal. Had to do alot of banking vacation to get it.

benhasajeep said:
On the 26th will be leaving for 5 week vacation to Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, and Glacier National Parks. Driving so should get about 4 solid weeks in the parks.

Darn! I'll be in Grand Teton for three weeks, the last three weeks of August. Beautiful place to photograph. There is another member of TPF in Jackson Hole, you might want to say HI, his name (handle) is Craig.

Be sure to stop by the Mormon Row at sunrise, it's spectacular.

5 week vacation in all these parks sounds like a vacation from heaven! Enjoy.

Mitica100 said:
Darn! I'll be in Grand Teton for three weeks, the last three weeks of August. Beautiful place to photograph. There is another member of TPF in Jackson Hole, you might want to say HI, his name (handle) is Craig.

Be sure to stop by the Mormon Row at sunrise, it's spectacular.

5 week vacation in all these parks sounds like a vacation from heaven! Enjoy.

I did a similar vacation 5 years ago. Hit Petrified Forest, Grand Canyon for 5 days, Zion for 14 days. And Moab area for 5 days. While in Zion I went over to Bryce Canyon. So now I am hitting some of the northern parks.

3 weeks in 1 park should be really relaxing if you stay in the same camp / lodge. No moving around to mess with.

benhasajeep said:
I did a similar vacation 5 years ago. Hit Petrified Forest, Grand Canyon for 5 days, Zion for 14 days. And Moab area for 5 days. While in Zion I went over to Bryce Canyon. So now I am hitting some of the northern parks.

3 weeks in 1 park should be really relaxing if you stay in the same camp / lodge. No moving around to mess with.

Nice! Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest, Moab,Bryce Canyon are all spectacular. Next time you visit Arizona do a trip to Canyon De Chelly, not far from Monument Valley.

Yeah, while in Jackson Hole I stay put, living at the Delphi House (of Delphi Oracle fame) at the Teton Village. Beautiful place. I've been staying there for the past 4 years.

sounds like some wonderful vacations, i am jealous of all of them. I will spend 10 days in July/August camping/hiking/jeeping/fishing/photographing in Northern Arizona... i can't wait!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back