Ontario Beach Sunrise

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went back to one of my go to spots this morning for sunrise. I’ve photographed sunrise at this beach dozens of times, but this is by far my favorite result.

Fuji X-T3 with 10-24 and formatt-hitech firecrest filters. Settings were iso 160, 320 seconds, f/14.

C&C always welcome!

50220383557_878dc3ad3e_k.jpg

Very dramatic and I like the off centre composition. The angle of the structure leads the eye in perfectly.

Thanks y’all!

Nailed it!

The sunrise behind the chair really draws the eye, supported by the streaky clouds. The negative space on the left balances out nicely while creating a feeling of space. Detail held in the shadows gives foreground interest and the footprints in the sand gives the impression of a normally busy beach. The couple of streaks in the water and the peir pointing to the chair work very well as a subtle re-enforcement.

Nailed it!

The sunrise behind the chair really draws the eye, supported by the streaky clouds. The negative space on the left balances out nicely while creating a feeling of space. Detail held in the shadows gives foreground interest and the footprints in the sand gives the impression of a normally busy beach. The couple of streaks in the water and the peir pointing to the chair work very well as a subtle re-enforcement.

Thanks for the kind words and detailed breakdown!

Is this Lake Ontario? Where is this taken? Very nice!

Most reactions

Back