Onward!!

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have no idea what the driver was pointing at.

000_7371 - Copy.JPG

Think he was saying 'there's the line a quarter mile up there. Eat my dust.'

Great pic of great cars.

Just looked at this again on my wide screen PC. That yellow thing is awesome. Beautifully caught too.

I don't get much mpg out of my muscle car but I shudder to think what these things get. Worth every penny tho.

Just looked at this again on my wide screen PC. That yellow thing is awesome. Beautifully caught too.

I don't get much mpg out of my muscle car but I shudder to think what these things get. Worth every penny tho.

That "thing" would be a first-generation Corvette. But I suspect it really is a replica shell mounted on a tube chassis and a fully dedicated race car. I never did scrutinize that one in the pits to verify but I would be very, very surprised if that was a stock chassis.

It would be funny to calculate fuel economy on something like this. It would be more like how many passes can I get out of a 5 gallon fuel cell?

That "thing" would be a first-generation Corvette. But I suspect it really is a replica shell mounted on a tube chassis and a fully dedicated race car. I never did scrutinize that one in the pits to verify but I would be very, very surprised if that was a stock chassis.

It would be funny to calculate fuel economy on something like this. It would be more like how many passes can I get out of a 5 gallon fuel cell?
A mate of mine imported (from Florida) a 1972 Corvette Stingray T Top. Beautiful cars. I saw his for the first time a week past Sunday. Some machine.

A mate of mine imported (from Florida) a 1972 Corvette Stingray T Top. Beautiful cars. I saw his for the first time a week past Sunday. Some machine.

My dad had a '71, it was an original 454 and it had T-tops, too.
That car got turned into a drag race car, it was bought with some engine problems and was originally "just going to be a fast street car". That didn't last... It took a few iterations but, in the end, the car had narrowed rear frame rails to hold the Ford 9" rear end, wheelie bars, a full roll cage, and a very heavily worked 454. It ran 10.30's at around 135mph in the 1/4 mile.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back