OOchie

im just gonna drool and leave it at that...:drool:
excellent work as usual Trever!

Sexy as hell.

Her skin seemed a LITTLE too smooth for my tastes, but maybe that's just me... or maybe she just looks like that. In which case... yow.

She is so smooth...she is Oochie! Thanks man, she's a doll and has never modeled. She was almost shaking nervous but a good sport and tried everything I suggested.

She is so smooth...she is Oochie! Thanks man, she's a doll and has never modeled. She was almost shaking nervous but a good sport and tried everything I suggested.

everything? :twisted:

good thing you are such a gentleman! :mrgreen:

What manaheim said. Too much skin smoothing. But most people love your photos.... So maybe I am just being too critical. IMO you really need to step back with your skin work.

Really good lighting, great poses and a fantastic model. Some of the bits at the top of her chest look a bit grey to me though where I'd expect to see some highlights on her collarbone and around the top of her chest, also the top of her boots in 2 and one section on her neck in three. Did you darken these areas mate to get a bit more definition or am I off?

What manaheim said. Too much skin smoothing. But most people love your photos.... So maybe I am just being too critical. IMO you really need to step back with your skin work.

hmm...maybe its just me then, but I kinda got the impression that it was mostly her and there wasn't much post smoothing done. I could be wrong though.

Daaaaaaaamn, very cute, good shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back