Ooops, had all overlooked this "Introduction Forum&quot

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... but now, even after my introduction in "Photo Gallery", let me introduce myself again, here in the right place.

(Admittedly, it is placed a bit towards the bottom of all, playing 'hard to get' or so, but I found it in the end ;)).

I'm "LaFoto" - but well, those who have seen some of my photos (mostly so in the Themes-Section) - will long have seen my real name, so here we go: I'm Corinna in real life.

I'm a total amateur to photography, not the least bit professional about me, I hardly ever take photos for others that I sell, only on very, very, very rare occasions. I take my photos just for me (and you, if you care ;)) and for the fun of creating something.

In my 3D-life, on paper I'm a translator, more actively I'm a swim coach, and mostly I'm the mother of my two, a nearly 15-year-old boy and a nearly 11-year-old girl. For them, I spend a lot of time hauling them to places (groan!).

Another very, very important activity of mine is singing - but that has nothing much to do with photography, so I'll leave that out here.

I'm very talkative, did I mention that?
Not that you'd have known by now, eh?

My photo is in my introduction thread over in the "Photo Gallery" (for those who are interested)... which somehow did not get moved to here by Manda. Ah well.

That's all.
For now... ;)

Admittedly, it is placed a bit towards the bottom of all, playing 'hard to get' or so, but I found it in the end

thats ok, only dedicated board members seem to find it ;) good to have you onboard mate!

A lot of people miss this thread. It is tucked away down there where most people don't see it right away, but they do find it eventually.

Welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back