Demers18

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Why hello there,

Funny how hard these threads are to actually hard tostart when you have to ramble about yourself.

I'm a white male, dark hair, green eyes, enjoy walks on the beach...

Ok seriously, I'm new to photography but have always been drawn to it and have finally taken the plunge to get into seriously.
I have a degree in advertising that I never used as I couldn't find a job in the industry and ended up in sales since I needed to pay off the student loans. I loved the graphic arts side of it and maybe I should have taken that route but I digress.

10 years later, I now run my own plumbing & heating company in Calgary and have too long lacked a creative outlet. I don't know why it took so long to finally see the light, but I am really glad I did.

Photography brings me joy and a new way to look at the world and the interesting things that we see each day and find ways to capture them and display them in your own creative way. Since I've gotten into photography, or decided I would (which came a while before the actual camera purchase), I find myself trying to figure out what angle would work best for this building or wonder if this would be better suited as a B&W.

Anyway, I could probably ramble on for quite a while but this is me in a nutshell (definitely a B&W)

Welcome aboard (unless you're a Flames fan...) :lol:

Most reactions

Back