oops..lol I posted a hello in the beginners thread.

SCWIDVICIOUS

Where did I put that camera?
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry about that. My excuse is I work a job which requires me to be punched in at 5:50 am! and I am an insomniac.:grumpy:

Anyway, lol mods, feel free to nuke my post in beginners, or move it where you'd like. Sorry, I posted that in a zombified state.:confused: . perhaps I should have snapped a few pics instead.

Anyway, a little about me.

Im a 31 year old, male from north carolina. That is me in my avatar. around 10 days ago, I bought myself a canon digital rebel xti with the 18-55mm lens kit. I love this camera. For me, this is by far the best camera I have ever had my hands on, so i went on the lookout for a nice forum. I came across this place and thought... hmm... looks like a nice place. I did really...

I look forward to getting to know some of you, and cheking out your pictures and knowledge.

Cya on the boards.

Heehee, welcome to the forum scwid!! Congrats on the new cam....I think you're gonna love it. So get out there, take some pics, and start posting.

thanks... I already love the cam. from the first picture that made me say (insert 4 letter word here)
lol
Dont worry, i have some pics i need to resize. Mostly what I refer to as happy accidents, but im sure they will get torn all to pieces in here..lol

I take pics almost every day. last number downloaded on the computer is 816 so I have a few i will post in here thus far.

Well, I must bid you all a good night. Gona try to get some sleep. See you all tomorrow.

I think this place will be fun.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back