Oops, ShootHoops, you're MOTW a day late!!!! Oops!

Do you have any great adventure planned for the summer?

What is your favorite photo subject?

Do you have big plans for your birthday?

Pascal: Best shot made with a bball...I was in the 10th grade and I made a floater from the middle of the lane to put us up by 1 point with 2 seconds left. It was great! :) We ended up winning by 5 in 2OT.
My punishment for LaFoto would be making sure I post pictures with every color in them BUT green. :lol:
If I had an exhibition tomorrow, it would be a showing of my basketball skills...hahaha! :)
My "favorite hand!"
Picture038.jpg

If I could host a TV show, I would take over TRL on MTV! It makes me mad how they play less than a minute of every video.
Sadly, I don't have a garden!

M-O-S: No, I don't have a boyfriend!

Tangerini: Right now, I don't have much of anything planned for the summer. I'll be looking for a job!
My favorite photo subject would have to be the sun! Gotta love those sunsets.
For my birthday, I want tickets to a huge concert (Warped Tour).

cool ring!

And no bf and no garden....your life sucks...:lmao: (judging from the exclamation marks lol)

and that shot must have been great!

oh and why not, a few more questions:

-who would you like to play you in a movie?

- why would there be a movie about you?

-write a haiku about yourself

- take a picture of your favourite house in the street

pascal

Okay so...I disappeared for a while. I apologize. My graduation was the 24th and I've been out of town ever since. I just got back home at 1:20 this morning, so I'm pretty worn out.

Back to where we left off...I'd like Meagan Good to play me in a movie. She's beautiful! There would be a movie about me because I'm a Katrina survivor who's still struggling to be "accepted" by my parents. Great story huh? lol :D A haiku is a short poem right? yuck...lol. There's no houses on this street. The whole road is made up of 4 different apartment complexes. Now that sucks worse than not having a garden! :)

Take a picture of a tornado for me please... You can be as creative as you like but it has to be cool :)

Most reactions

Back