Oops

Brundo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brandonbrunswick.vsco.co
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I had a roll of Kodak Ektar 100 loaded in my Olympus OM-1. Anyways long story sort I realized this afternoon that I had forgotten to adjust the iso, but rather left it at 400. Now this is bad enough. However Wednesday I was helping a friend develop her first roll of film, which happened to be a roll of Ektar that had been shot at iso 400. Because she forgot to adjust the iso as well. So naturally I reminded her that she needs to make sure she readjusts the iso as per the film requires. Maybe I need to take my own advice more often.

That happened to me before. I make sure to put the piece of the box with film type and iso on the back of the body.

I did the same a few weeks ago and I can say that Ektar pushed two stops sucks. Luckily there wasn't anything really worth while on the roll

I did the same a few weeks ago and I can say that Ektar pushed two stops sucks.

Well thats good to know. Sorry it didn't turn out so well.

Its possible that the lab I took it to did not do a good job with the processing. I dropped off two other rolls that they sent out to another local shop to process and those came out great. Ektar when the exposure is spot on, is a beautiful film.

I did the same a few weeks ago and I can say that Ektar pushed two stops sucks.

Well thats good to know. Sorry it didn't turn out so well.

Its possible that the lab I took it to did not do a good job with the processing. I dropped off two other rolls that they sent out to another local shop to process and those came out great. Ektar when the exposure is spot on, is a beautiful film.

Good point. Ektar is by far one of my favorite color films.

Most reactions

Back