open gate

grimmett

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this first one a while ago and have always liked it.
338%3B254%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D544%3D8%3A6%3D32325447%3B5469nu0mrj

This second one I took based on the fact that I liked the way that first one looked.

338%3B254%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D544%3D8%3A5%3D32325447%3B4855nu0mrj

Thoughts?

Thanks for looking.

honestly neither one does much for me. Shadow style pictures just aren't my thing. But honestly the shadow of the person in the first really takes away from the image.

Perhaps a different angle of the fence with the drop off behind would be really neat.

Post some more... I think you have it, you just need to discover the photographer in your inner self.

bogleric said:
honestly neither one does much for me. Shadow style pictures just aren't my thing. But honestly the shadow of the person in the first really takes away from the image.

Perhaps a different angle of the fence with the drop off behind would be really neat.

Post some more... I think you have it, you just need to discover the photographer in your inner self.

Thanks for the thoughts. Regarding the shadow of the person "taking away from the image" in the first photo....the shadow is the main focus. You may not like it, but the shadow is the whole point. It's always easy to say "you should have done this, or you should have done that", but you're not the one who shot it. I shot this photo with every intention of having it look the way it does, and I'm very happy with it. I don't mind if you say you don't like, but telling me that I should have shot it differently is kinda silly. Taking photographs is an art form, it's not business. There is no right or wrong way to do it. It's all interpretation and taste. I may not like the stuff you shoot, but it doesn't make me right or wrong, or a better photographer. It just means we have different tastes. So please refrain from telling me how I could shoot it to make it "really neat", because it already is to me.
Thanks for looking.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back