Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...to the stupid punk who egged our showroom windows (that I have to stand on a stepladder in the wind to clean :grumpy:) :

May all your easter eggs be ROTTEN!!!!!!!!! I hope you hide the rest of those damn eggs you didn't yet throw under your bed and FORGET ABOUT THEM! Little punk. :grumpy:

Sounded more like a curse. Maybe the cousins Grimm could come along and up grade that to a full blown hex. :lol:

Sorry you're having a bad morning Corry. :hugs:

Actually I'm having a pretty good morning...other than the stupid egg incident. Stupid kid.

I hope that stupid kid's next egg sandwich BITES BACK!

Haha throwing eggs is so fun. Especially when they hit old people and small children...

Must suck being the one affected though.

I have never actually thrown eggs at small people and old children... or is that the other way round...nope thats right.

Daniel said:
Haha throwing eggs is so fun. Especially when they hit old people and small children...

Must suck being the one affected though.

I have never actually thrown eggs at small people and old children... or is that the other way round...nope thats right.

:er:

Go choke on an egg. :er:

I am allergic to eggs actually and I did choke on one once, I ate a bit by accident and my throat swelled up and I could barely breaht. Had to go to the hospital and get an injection. I did actually nearly die.

Daniel said:
I am allergic to eggs actually and I did choke on one once, I ate a bit by accident and my throat swelled up and I could barely breaht. Had to go to the hospital and get an injection. I did actually nearly die.

Ok, well that's not so good. Go choke on a Cadbury chocolate egg instead. :p

I am allergic to chocolate actually and I did choke on one once, I ate a bit by accident and my throat swelled up and I could barely breaht. Had to go to the hospital and get an injection. I did actually nearly die.

;)

clarinetJWD said:
it was me

Yeah. I knew it was. I was just waitin for you to admit it. You just wait....if we meet up next month...you won't know when it's comin...you won't know what's comin...but trust, me...it's comin. :playball:

core_17 said:
Yeah. I knew it was. I was just waitin for you to admit it. You just wait....if we meet up next month...you won't know when it's comin...you won't know what's comin...but trust, me...it's comin. :playball:
/me ducks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back