opera sails

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
i live in sydney, so its obligatory
33786%3C3523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A7%3E854%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324979%3A4745nu0mrj

33786%3C3523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A7%3E854%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324979%3A4746nu0mrj

Awesome…I've seen so many pictures of the opera house by the water front that it almost seems cliché. I like the fact that you're seeing it in a different way. It's such a wonderful building and they're are wonderful pictures.
Awesome…I've seen so many pictures of the opera house by the water front that it almost seems cliché. I like the fact that you're seeing it in a different way. It's such a wonderful building and they are wonderful pictures.
BTW...I've decided to postpone my trip to Europe in the new year so that I can save more money and wait for a friend of mine to be able to join me. I'm also planning to head to Sydney after I finish up my trip in Europe. I have friends that have invited me to stay with them while they go to school and I'm definitely looking forward to it. I'll probably stop by the opera house for some clichéd photos :lol:

aw thanks kids
youre far too kind
yeah cliched shots a plenty in my town!

i had mother earth put the sky that colour that day. she owed me a favour from a few yrs back when a card game went wrong in texas.
damien's never gonna forgive me for cheekying up his bug thread lol

Interesting effect the light makes on the side of the building in the second shot. And is that sky blue, or what? :D Makes me want to come visit.

Jim

Awesome...I didn't know mother nature did IOU's, but I guess I'm gonna have to call her up on a couple myself.

wow nice pics! i too like the angles! my perspective is, it's not cliche if it's the first time you have done it...no matter how many times somebody else has photographed something, yours will never be the same...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back