opinions on photos required

acacia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,
Just wondering what people's views on these are? Im pretty new to the world of photography so am trying to get some pointers at the moment I guess

Thanks in advance

DSC00013.jpg

359513261_1a21920cea_o.jpg

DSC00104-1.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

hi there acacia,

hope your enjoying the learning process and don't feel like your fumbling in the dark too much!
all the below is of course just my opinion - if you disagree, then do it with style:

have you tried #1 in B+W - i quite like the way the detail of the trees fades out into grey in the top half of the pic, but there's a lot of foreground that doesn't do much for me (snowy field)

#2 is nice, good colours, good composition, (its a bit soft in the bottom right though - have a try with larger aperature #s, they adjust the depth of field)

and yeah, #4... nah not for me sorry!

hi there acacia,

hope your enjoying the learning process and don't feel like your fumbling in the dark too much!
all the below is of course just my opinion - if you disagree, then do it with style:

have you tried #1 in B+W - i quite like the way the detail of the trees fades out into grey in the top half of the pic, but there's a lot of foreground that doesn't do much for me (snowy field)

#2 is nice, good colours, good composition, (its a bit soft in the bottom right though - have a try with larger aperature #s, they adjust the depth of field)

and yeah, #4... nah not for me sorry!

Thanks for your views much appriciated. Unfortunatly I'm stuck on a Sony W50 so (to the best of my knowledge) I cant adjust the aperature otherwise Id have gone back to try it.

But again thank you for you views, all a great help in this learning process :)

Most reactions

Back