Opinions plz...Biz Cards for ATL Photographers/Bella Sorrisa

modlife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Any feed back before these go to print? I have multiple photographers now and hit different markets so I went rather generic in the imagery - just a shot I took a few months back.

card_front.jpg

card_back.jpg

Where did you design them? Very nice. I'm in VA-HI by the way.

The scribbly logos mess with my eyes, makes me unable to focus on the name of the company, in fact, I can hardly read it.

I'm not sure what the boots have to do with anything, seems kind of random to me.

I would also open up the leading of the contact info on side 1.

It's the tiny white square with the red X in that messes with my eyes. :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist that one. The pictures aren't showing up.

Who knows...my server isn't showing downtime so maybe it's on your end?

The scribbly logos mess with my eyes, makes me unable to focus on the name of the company, in fact, I can hardly read it.

I'm not sure what the boots have to do with anything, seems kind of random to me.

I would also open up the leading of the contact info on side 1.

The boots aren't that random...I'm subtly hinting that we travel, go places, don't look back, etc. Plus it's a quality shot that doesn't give enough to let you judge our work yet shows that I know what I'm doing.

...just kidding, it's random but I love the pic and it's not partial to any one specialty.

As for the rest, it's the best I can do given the terrible cutting job my print shop does - at least they're cheaper than dirt.

Most reactions

Back