Opinions?

Congius

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My 1994 Honda Magna with 7k miles on it, almost new!

Attachments

• BackyardBikes3.JPG
    BackyardBikes3.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 162
  • ParkBike2.JPG
    ParkBike2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 182
  • ParkBike14.JPG
    ParkBike14.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 176
  • ParkBike15.JPG
    ParkBike15.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 211
  • ParkBike16.JPG
    ParkBike16.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 157
Do you want opinions on the bike? Or the quality of these pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the technical side, the exposures are OK.

On the 'artistic' side, they're basically snapshots. Only one of the images shows the whole bike, which leaves me wanting to see more in the rest of them. The backgrounds are too cluttered and distracting, and the flash lights up the foregrounds in the first one way too much.

If you got the whole bike in in image 2 it would be better. These photos do illustrate one thing though that bikes are air cooled ,radiator at the front. Just pointing that out to all those morons who rev the be jesus out there widow makers at traffic lights.

.. bikes are air cooled ,radiator at the front. Just pointing that out to all those morons who rev the be jesus out there widow makers at traffic lights.
They don't do that to "cool the engine".

If you got the whole bike in in image 2 it would be better. These photos do illustrate one thing though that bikes are air cooled ,radiator at the front. Just pointing that out to all those morons who rev the be jesus out there widow makers at traffic lights.
Whatchewtalkin' 'bout Willis? I'm pretty sure that's a liquid-cooled engine.

Don't start. Please.

Dew whhaaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatchewtalkin' 'bout Willis? I'm pretty sure that's a liquid-cooled engine.

My bad there but you see guys the "hard as nails" type with there wanna be supers and some times I think if you knew anything at all, but then again theres always a need for organs donors.

Most reactions

Back