Oplove Newly Wed Session

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Tony & Appy. I'm part of Operation: Love Reunited. Appy contacted me a month or so ago about a session for her and her boyfriend coming in to visit from Afghanistan. I happily agreed to do her session.
Later, after contact back and forth, it turned out that they decided to have a small wedding at the courthouse right before our session. During these pictures, they were married less than an hour! At a couple of points, Dan (helping me with lighting) and I think they completely forgot we were there.
Tony will be heading back out tomorrow, and they plan to have a bigger wedding with extended family and friends when he returns next Oct.
LMH_8620.jpg

LMH_8622.jpg

LMH_8654.jpg

LMH_8666.jpg

LMH_8672.jpg

LMH_8681.jpg

LMH_8718.jpg

LMH_8742.jpg

LMH_8752.jpg

LMH_8788.jpg

LMH_8790.jpg

LMH_8821.jpg

LMH_8842.jpg

these are great!!! they are going to love them! :hail:
I think you might be right about them forgetting you were there, it DEFINITELY looks like they did. :biggrin: Which is a great thing because you ended up with photos with genuine emotions and not stiff poses and people looking uncomfortable.

I'm not liking those as much as I usually like your work. Don't worry, it doesn't mean much. Just that they are not to my taste as much.

The PP seems to be a bit on the far side. For me.

I love #7.

And, I don't know if you are getting better with words or if I never noticed before because I was looking more at the photos, but your text is quite nice.

Overall, as always with you, :thumbup:

Dont come into the forum much nowadays...... OMG Lyncca how much have you learnt??????????????????

these are great!!! they are going to love them! :hail:
I think you might be right about them forgetting you were there, it DEFINITELY looks like they did. :biggrin: Which is a great thing because you ended up with photos with genuine emotions and not stiff poses and people looking uncomfortable.

Thank you :)
Very nicely done!
thanks!

I'm not liking those as much as I usually like your work. Don't worry, it doesn't mean much. Just that they are not to my taste as much.

The PP seems to be a bit on the far side. For me.

I love #7.

And, I don't know if you are getting better with words or if I never noticed before because I was looking more at the photos, but your text is quite nice.

Overall, as always with you, :thumbup:

Thank you for your comments. I've been processing this same way for a while. My business has been going nuts since, but I admit these may be a little stronger since I saw them as more dramatic than normal, so I went with dark and contrasty. The processing may not be for everyone, but right now it is paying the bills. It is certainly popular with my clients :)

Dont come into the forum much nowadays...... OMG Lyncca how much have you learnt??????????????????

Quite a bit :) Thanks!

Great job on these, I love the contrast in them! That girl is gorgeous, she must have been easy to work with. Lol.

I think they are gorgeous! It almost takes you back to a different era, I love the drama in them! Great job!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back