oppions please

hot shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok just got back from a show please tell me what you think will accept any comments cheers dom

totalyperverselarge.jpg

original%20hot%20rod%20large.jpg

kustom%20ass%20large.jpg

rear%20quater%20large.jpg

mustange%20ground.jpg

ss%20sunset.jpg

mustang%20sunset.jpg

thanks your responce dom

p.s please dont steal cheers:mrgreen:

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Moving the thread to the General Gallery, since it does not the follow the guidelines for posting in the Critique Gallery.

RoRoCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I think I might like no 2 and no 1 seems cool too...but the pics are really small.

Any chance at slightly bigger pics?

OP
hot shot

hot shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok larger images

small27jc.jpg

small57ji.jpg

small37sh.jpg

small45jf.jpg

small11qr.jpg

small14sa.jpg

small26yt.jpg

small30ij.jpg

hope you enjoy

RoRoCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It is a shame that the guy is holding a cell phone instead of packing cigarettes...but I guess those are the times huh? :D

I do like the pictures. Some seem to be less crisp than others, but I like most of their compositions.

keep up the good work.

OP
hot shot

hot shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
cheers i was looking for a huge big spanner (grease monkey style) but couldnt find one, cheers for your input. just out of intrest which ones did u find un crisp cheers

RoRoCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hot shot said:
cheers i was looking for a huge big spanner (grease monkey style) but couldnt find one, cheers for your input. just out of intrest which ones did u find un crisp cheers

The "Perverse" and "MU55 TNG" picture seem sharper to me. The "Greaser" and first sephia photos seem a bit too blurry for my tastes.

The white Mustang pic is nice, but it seems tilted to the right a bit. It throws me off a bit. A recrop of that one would be nice.

I like the comp of the Chevy, but it seems just a tad faded.

Over all I like the pics and I am being way overly critical, but you asked for it :D

BTW...in the future, you may want to # your pics. It makes it easier to comment.

OP
hot shot

hot shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
RoRoCo said:
The white Mustang pic is nice, but it seems tilted to the right a bit. It throws me off a bit. A recrop of that one would be nice.

Over all I like the pics and I am being way overly critical, but you asked for it :D

BTW...in the future, you may want to # your pics. It makes it easier to comment.

the mustang ( i assume u mean the white one) was on axle stands so i think that account for the angle of it will try cropping it tho . now worries about being critical its better than lieing which doesnt help any one:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics