optical illusion?

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i was gonna call this 'dead bugs' but saw something else while staring. do you see an optical illusion in this or do i need rest?

40800407-O.jpg

lol im not sure...but to me..the whole thing looks like a big eyeball

Put down the camera, Johnny, and back away..... :lol:

Tell the friendly men in white coats what you see in the picture.....no no, it's all right, they're your friends. Don't try to run away. :D We're all your friends.

ok, i hate expressing my self cause i always come up on the short end......but...

in the middle of the light...looks like a fish to me....swimming...around.. um....er...

can the men in white coats come get me too jonmikal???
were you even going there??? or am i so off, i am almost back on??

Jon....

save a room for me.... i see the illusion too.....

i must need a rest....

i believe the fish your talking about aprilraven are the dead bugs ???? to me it looks like an airplane

i dont see any optical illusion though

but if i just stare into the picture and relax my eyes it starts to look like a eclipse which is pretty cool

The optical illusion I see is...depending on how long you stare....you can see the light sticking out, facing the left and down, or the light looks to be pushed in, facing the right and up.
And the other thing I see...well this is a family forum. :mrgreen:

I see the eyeball looking down to the left. I think the original picture is just one of those lights that has a bowl at the bottom with the light being reflected upwards to soften it. Anyway...if you really want to know...I also see what chiller posted...the last one. :lol:

Karalee said:
I see a swimming fish... and the last thing that chiller mentioned :lol:
Thanks Karalee. Woody Allen would be proud of this shot :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe it's just me but the pic is making me dizzy...

Chiller said:
And the other thing I see...well this is a family forum. :mrgreen:

I don't see what Chiller sees but.... wait, oh.... maybe i do see it :blulsh2:

woah, i didnt even realize what it was till after a few minutes....
it looks kinda like a speaker cone.....

JM, what have you been smoking to even take this pic. Crashed on the bedroom floor looking up and "hey! I should take a photo of the ceiling light" Its ok, as I have taken the same type of pics as well.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back