Orange county ,south CA,USA

asila

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
anyone interested in creating a club of photography as a "stable" meeting place ? I live in tustin,ca,usa,92780

hey guys im from inland empire. tiny city of upland! if you guys are trying to create some sort of photo group i'll be the first one to join :) there's absolutely no photo groups etc. around my area and it's so sad..

I'll join! Sounds like a great time and learning experience.

BTW: I'm in Irvine, CA 92602

I would also be interested - I am pretty time challenged but something that would get me out shooting more would be great - I live in Mission Viejo

I'm in North County San Diego and would be interested.

Maybe see how many people are interested and find some interesting places to shoot.

Like San Juan Capistrano for example.

I live in long beach. Going out and taking shots would be cool.
Smile.gif

Let me know if there is a meet up...Would like to participate in one...

im also in irvine california, i say that somewhere in south orange county would be perfect between longe beach and north san diego.

I'm in Anaheim. What day on the week and what kind of shooting is everyone interested in?

I posted a thread about meeting up and doing a shooting at the San Juan Capistrano mission. Check it out and post up what days you guys have available.

I am in Monrovia...a steady meet would be great...

@ asila: Are you still planning on forming group? I would like to join. I am located in Irvine.

Most reactions

Back