Orange hair = Play with BW

oldmacman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mcavoyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ugh... My daughter cuts her own hair and changes the colour every couple of weeks which leads to odd colours and dry looking hair. On the plus side, she has some of the clearest skin of anyone I have ever shot and rarely get any retouching except to correct my mistakes. Anyway, here is the orange hair and then some playing with BW version. C&C appreciated:

74r8vn

k08ot2

dkaqj6

akugrt

You better check every guy's background who come and visit your daughter. I dont understand how she can be that pretty :) JK

Aw, she's *gorgeous*!

Number 3 has a little *too* much smoothing going on, I think. Although maybe it's just me.

Thanks for the comments. No smoothing done at all in any of the pics. I was actually struck, as well, by how smooth her skin appeared in BW. I zoomed in on the pic 3 and it is a little soft, but you can see her tiny hairs on her upper lip in the creases and the texture of her skin. The nose is especially soft, so maybe I should do a little sharpening. I think the small variations in tone just get blended when going from a 30 MB pic to 300KB for the web.

feefin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back