Orange Rose

Luke345678

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a very beautiful Orange Rose I found during a walk. Please leave your honest opinion and tell me what I could improve. I have been doing photography for about two years but recently REALLY got into it so please throw me some ideas of what I should keep doing and what I should improve!

Thanks,

-Luke

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90542402@N04/8224287131/in/photostream

WesternGuy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
You will probably get more comments if you actually post the picture here rather than giving a link. Some folks are hesitant to follow links because of the small possibility of getting a virus, not that you would ever link to something like that, but, that is just the way some folks are.

WesternGuy

OP
Luke345678

Luke345678

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Yeah thats understandable. I tried the process and completely failed. I will try again and see if I can get this to work. By any chance did you take a look at the photo? If so what did you think?

WesternGuy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah thats understandable. I tried the process and completely failed. I will try again and see if I can get this to work. By any chance did you take a look at the photo? If so what did you think?

Yes, I did have a look at it. My initial comment is that I would crop out the out-of-focus,orange flower (rose?) in the lower right. It is a bit distracting. I also noticed that there are a few dark "spots" on the flower. I am not sure if these are on the flower itself or are sensor dust. Regardless, I would clone them out. If they are sensor dust, then you need to clean your sensor. HTH.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics