Orange Roses

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all! I bought my wife some beautiful orange roses because it means fascination and being completely bewitched...how fitting since I am fascinated by photography. This is some of my first attempts however at photographing flowers. Hope you enjoy and feedback is welcome. $image.jpg$image.jpg

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 68
We're you going for a soft effect? They look soft to me. If not, check your focus point, metering area or maybe you are too close for lens to focus. I love roses, and these are beautiful! Oranges are so amazing!

We're you going for a soft effect? They look soft to me. If not, check your focus point, metering area or maybe you are too close for lens to focus. I love roses, and these are beautiful! Oranges are so amazing!

I was for the most part. I only wanted sharpness on a central area in each picture. Thanks!

The last one is the best. I am not into "softness", but that is just me. Thanks for sharing.

WesternGuy

The last one is the best. I am not into "softness", but that is just me. Thanks for sharing.

WesternGuy

Thanks, the last one is my favorite too.

I'm not usually into softness, but it works in these. It gives it kind of a painting feel.

Most reactions

Back