Orangutangs

Allizdog89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im still new to this but, I think Im getting the hang of things. I edited this photo just a tad (changed some colors a bit and messed with the levels and cropped). I still need some CC though, and Id especially like some advice on how to PP photos, particularly in making the colors POP more.

Thanks for looking!

Orangutang.jpg

Original

DSC_0215.jpg

really great facial expressions. this photo is very well composed. i like how the poles frame the Orangutans so well

thats exactly what i was going for. Thank you =) I thought my picture was bad since no one wanted to even comment on it lol

Sorry to bump, but Id really like some more CC

the second shot is a bit underexposed

taking shots of animals at the zoo is difficult because no one wants to see an animal in an unnatural habitat

try zooming in more on the subject and using a bit more shallow DOF (sort of hides the zoo feeling)

there is a member on here who used to take the most amazing wildlife pictures at the zoo i just forget his user name, if you poke around on the site you will most likely stumble on them

well they are both the same shot, the 1st one is just cropped and edited. That was in full zoom with the kit lens, but the shallower DOF is good advice

Most reactions

New Topics

Back