Ordered D90

thehollywoodteam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to let everybody know that this forum has tremendously helped me choose my first DSLR...

After countless days of homework, I have finally finalized and purchased the D90 kit (18-105MM) & 8GB 30mb memory card from amazon.

Thanks again for your continued help in guiding me to the undiscovered world of photography, I really can't wait!!:lol::lol::thumbup:

Awesome and welcome to TPF!!!!

I got my D90 a couple of months ago and love it. I was coming from an N75 and I really like the ability to see the image on the large LCD and be able to adjust my exposure on the spot. Funny though, I almost exclusively shoot in manual mode now. Don't know if that's good or bad.

Excellent choice, but of course I'm bias ;)

Can't wait to see your pics. You think choosing the camera was hard? Wait till you have to decide what lens to buy. It's alot of fun though.

also enjoy the waitting period for the delivery, to me thats the worst part of buying online

I've honestly never chosen next day shipping until today and I've had my amazon prime account for 2-3years...

Generally, I'm really creative/spontaneous and I'm eager to apply it in photography. Original choice was the D3000, but I was concerned that I would outgrow that body fairly quick, so I jumped on the D90. Many photographers & members recommended the kit lens due to $$ and flexibility.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats! Good choice, got mine about a year ago, and love it!
The waiting is the hardest part i'm waiting for my sb-600. Soon I hope.

Congrats!! That seems like a really great choice. I have a D50 right now, and am considering upgrading to a D90 in a few months, maybe less. I hope you have a lot of fun with it!

Most reactions

Back