Ordered my D80!

Kawi_T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got done ordering my new D80. Ordered from Broadwayphoto.com. D80 plus 18-55 kit lens for $665 with free shipping. I was going to order body only for $601 but figured I'd take the lens too for the extra $64. This way I can sell my D40X as a complete setup with lens and everything ready to go. Once the D80 arrives I'll list the D40X and let everyone know. Thats my good news for the day!
Tom

That's very bad rating, a company from hell.
In bussiness there are only two things that attract customers: cheap prices and good services. It is ok if the customers are aware of the impact of lack of services. But the today's product are high quality, very rarely they faulty during the life of their warranty. So some of us do gamble.

Anyway maybe any of you need to know about warranty, just be aware that's all. Look down the page in red colour.

http://www.nikon.com.au/warranty.php

Good luck with that...I tried calling them (for $hits and giggles) after I had heard about their bad ratings. I was transfered to 4 different people, none of which I could understand, all of which sounded like I had just interrupted their dinner...total jerks.

Hope everything works out for you.

order cancelled. they turned out to be real jerks on the phone. tried to sell me everything but the kitchen sink and the prices kept changing. So, how do you find reputable people to buy from?

order cancelled. they turned out to be real jerks on the phone. tried to sell me everything but the kitchen sink and the prices kept changing. So, how do you find reputable people to buy from?

You use Adorama or B&H and have no worries. :wink:

I have only used B&H so far. No worries.

Good thing you posted this thread on TPF, huh. Glad to hear you got the order canceled, definitely check reseller ratings before you buy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back