Oregon Capitol

The 2 side walk take me away from the subject which in most cases would be bad but in this case it gives a stunning frame to the beautiful trees and glowing building.
I found myself stearing at the picture for almost 20sec without moving, very fascinating :hail:
Need few lessons from you!

Good stack focus but the extreme angle isn't my cuppa.

The 2 side walk take me away from the subject which in most cases would be bad but in this case it gives a stunning frame to the beautiful trees and glowing building.
I found myself stearing at the picture for almost 20sec without moving, very fascinating :hail:
Need few lessons from you!

Ahh thanks goodguy, very nice of you!

Good stack focus but the extreme angle isn't my cuppa.

You're right, this shot was stacked. Good eye!

I generally like it but the extreme wide angle does hit me a little.

You picked the least interesting elements to feature: the sidewalk and grass. The color balance feels off. Other than that a good exercise in wide angle.

Finally I get to rip on you!

I must say i really dislike the extreme angle and the color.

I like that you went for the extreme angle, even though its not working too much with me. Do you have any where you focused more on the trees?

I generally like it but the extreme wide angle does hit me a little.

Thanks Rick. It's a very wide shot, for sure.

You picked the least interesting elements to feature: the sidewalk and grass. The color balance feels off. Other than that a good exercise in wide angle.

Least interesting is certainly subjective to the viewer. The sharp angles and centered point lining up with the Capitol building were interesting, to me.

Not saying they have to be interesting to anybody else.

Finally I get to rip on you!

Your wildest dreams have come true ;).

Thanks for feedback. People seem to hate this one or like it, not much in between.

I like the 2nd photo with the flowers. The stuff in the foreground on these pics give it depth and balance. At least for me.

Most reactions

Back