Oregon Coast-1-14.jpg

Oregon coast-1-17.jpg

Oregon coast-1-24.jpg

Oregon coast-1-29.jpg

Oregon coast-1-33.jpg

Oregon coast-1-34.jpg

Oregon coast-1-38.jpg

Oregon coast-1-39.jpg

Mate these are fantastic! 2 & 4 my favorites. I got to get me to the Oregon Coast!

Some fine photos , I really like what you have done. Living not that far from the Oregon coast, I have seen thousands of photos of it ,and have made a few thousand photos myself, with almost weekly trips in the year of 2012 , but I like what you have done here.

Photos numbered 1 2 3 and 4 are simply outstanding. I love the light that you captured in shot number one. Often times in November and December there is a lot of overcast which seldom gives you exciting highlights on the waves, but you managed to capture that momentary drama when a wave crashes into a near-shore rock formation.

Very nice set. They're all special in their own way but my personal choice is the last pic because of how the people in the pic make the cliffs look so huge and majestic. to me, that pic really brings out the feel for their size more than the others, what an awesome beach.

Some great shots, really makes me want want to head to the coast.
Thanks! Nothing like watching the sea

Mate these are fantastic! 2 & 4 my favorites. I got to get me to the Oregon Coast!
Much appreciated!

Some fine photos , I really like what you have done. Living not that far from the Oregon coast, I have seen thousands of photos of it ,and have made a few thousand photos myself, with almost weekly trips in the year of 2012 , but I like what you have done here.

Photos numbered 1 2 3 and 4 are simply outstanding. I love the light that you captured in shot number one. Often times in November and December there is a lot of overcast which seldom gives you exciting highlights on the waves, but you managed to capture that momentary drama when a wave crashes into a near-shore rock formation.

@Derrel You truly made my day. Thank you. I learned so much here. Any photo I post that's perceived as "good" carries a debt of gratitude to those who've provided me with such valuable help and feedback over the years.

Good set........
cheers!

Very nice set. They're all special in their own way but my personal choice is the last pic because of how the people in the pic make the cliffs look so huge and majestic. to me, that pic really brings out the feel for their size more than the others, what an awesome beach.
Thanks so much, Kirk. Isn't it impressive? The interface between the coastline and rugged spruce forest is so unique. Mountains with the Pacific at their feet.

As always: please enjoy, c&c always valued and thanks for looking]

Mountains and landscape like this, we don't have here in our flat country, I think # 8 with that mist is wonderful and absolutely fascinating that you can estimate how immense all this is through the people present.

As always: please enjoy, c&c always valued and thanks for looking]

Mountains and landscape like this, we don't have here in our flat country, I think # 8 with that mist is wonderful and absolutely fascinating that you can estimate how immense all this is through the people present.

Thank you kindly, gk. I have a frustrating problem in that I usually try to avoid people and man made objects in my landscape shots. Sometimes the human element is just what is needed!

Great set. I would love to do the Oregon coast someday.

Great set. I love the way you handled the light in #1 and #6.
Much appreciated!

Great set. I would love to do the Oregon coast someday.
Thank you. I would recommend it to anyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back