Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Near my house:

PICT0136_EES.jpg

LAGOON

I think it looks a little better on a black background. A border maybe?
Crits and comments always welcome!

Nice image, but it's what I'm not seeing that has me wondering. I'm thinking there's a potential pano here.

Hey cool!

I wish... to the right are some uninteresting buildings and a parkinglot. To the left is mostly a very full parking lot. If I could float out to the buoy I might have a chance at something tho.

Here's a little wider shot of it before the second crop:

PICT0136_ES.jpg

Last edited:
From the bottom edge (in the second image) begins a boring parking lot with lots of cheep k-cars which was cropped off in the 1st crop. ;) The second crop took out the foreground structures as seen in the top image.

Did the sky really look like that, or is it a filter or your settings? Looks impressive either way!

is that how you saw it or pp changes?? very cool - i too would like to see it pano and cropped at the bottom just a tad to simplify. cat

Did the sky really look like that, or is it a filter or your settings? Looks impressive either way!

Thanks,

Well, my first instinct as a photographer is to lie and say it was just like that and >I< captured it! :D

The truth is however, that the sky was 100% white and cloudless. That is my doodle. 100% drawing in photoshop. :D

I like both shots.

Thanks R-Jack!

is that how you saw it or pp changes?? very cool - i too would like to see it pano and cropped at the bottom just a tad to simplify. cat

Thank you,

Besides the sky being white and blank the ocean was also a very uninteresting deep dark and even grey. So all of the tones and blues were added by processing selections and more drawing.

So now that I've spilled the beans I feel so cheap. Hehehe :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back