Orlando, FL area anyone?

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am heading there in a couple weeks.. labor day weekend and curious if anyone is in that area? I am just going to an event Saturday morning and would like to maybe take some time to do some shooting. :)

If I'd seen this I would have gone with you. I'm still new to this and shoot as a hobby if your this way again let me know.

Last edited:
Hey, I will be in Clermont, Brooksville area til spring plus the occasional Clearwater/St. pete area.
We arrive tomorrow but let's keep in touch :)

clermont isnt to far from us
I would like to meet up with you! You do soooo much FOR the forum and us new 'folk' !

Not that you would remember but I competed with Sm4him on a camera you were donating when I was fairly new. She 'won' and gave it to her son. It was my 1st 'interaction' with her and it made me notice her all the more,
Sharon is missed by many that she/family doesn't even realize...
I did get a filter from you when I was new, so again thanks for that!
I am on a mission to meet TPF folk Songs! So be ready;)

Nice areas in Central FL

Last edited:
everyone was super late to this! lol I was actually maybe going back up this coming weekend but I think those plans have fallen through.

Ok so let's meet up! I ma in central Fl - Clermont to Bushnell areas for a while. Willing to drive a couple of hours any direction.....

Most reactions

Back