EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Osprey chick is growing fast. Here chick is about 30 days old....

Photos taken from the 5th floor of a parking garage..

PIC_3459.jpg

PIC_3591_114.jpg

PIC_3609_115.jpg

The eyes are incredible. Amazing job...

Beautiful shots EricD! I've been watching an Osprey too, but there is no way I can get shots of the inside of the nest.

Awesome shots! You are so lucky. The closest I got was an upshot from a boat going by a pole in the water.

Great shots Eric, you have some fantastic opportunities and you execute them extremely well

These are fantastic! I've tried to shoot these guys before, but not with much luck. I might crop them a little tighter, just to see what it looks like and to knock out some of the out of focus nesting material. Awesome captures!

Very exciting to see the chick in the nest like this. Thanks for sharing these with us.

How would you like a visitor to shoot with? I am honestly jealous of your view and willing to fly down from NY just to get a million shots. I was checkin google maps and did not locate you parking garage. But with your help I could probably get along great. Let me know if this interests you??

How would you like a visitor to shoot with? I am honestly jealous of your view and willing to fly down from NY just to get a million shots. I was checkin google maps and did not locate you parking garage. But with your help I could probably get along great. Let me know if this interests you??

Young Osprey will only be around another month or so. Email me and I will give you exact location.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back