osprey2006572378_copy.jpg

osprey2006572379_copy.jpg

Sorry, had to post this one again :)
osprey2006572386_copy.jpg

For the full story on the last shot check this post
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48962

Cheers,

Eric

Ahhh, another awesome series. I'm glad you got out to do some shooting before the celebrations, as I need my daily fix.
Where does the osprey go with the fish? Back to the nest, or does it just set down somewhere and tuck in?

Ah, so you got your underwear changed by now? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I'm glad to see also the other photos of "your" osprey here.
As always, they are very impressive!

Antarctican said:
Ahhh, another awesome series. I'm glad you got out to do some shooting before the celebrations, as I need my daily fix.
Where does the osprey go with the fish? Back to the nest, or does it just set down somewhere and tuck in?

Thanks everyone. As for the fish they seem to eat it in branches or the top of poles but from what I have seen never in the nest.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Thanks everyone. As for the fish they seem to eat it in branches or the top of poles but from what I have seen never in the nest.

Eric

great series eric...

these remind me of one of the craziest things i have ever experienced. we went camping/fishing near a local river (creek) here in AZ about 10 years ago. We were hanging out around camp and all of a sudden **BANG!** something fell out the sky and landed on the hood of my grandfather's Pickup truck. It was a fish! falling from the sky! took us a few minutes to realize one the local osprey had dropped his dinner... what are the odds of that... talon marks gave it away...

excellent captures... :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
great series eric...

these remind me of one of the craziest things i have ever experienced. we went camping/fishing near a local river (creek) here in AZ about 10 years ago. We were hanging out around camp and all of a sudden **BANG!** something fell out the sky and landed on the hood of my grandfather's Pickup truck. It was a fish! falling from the sky! took us a few minutes to realize one the local osprey had dropped his dinner... what are the odds of that... talon marks gave it away...

excellent captures... :thumbup:

:biglaugh: I could just see you guys saying WTF!

Eric

Most reactions

Back