Osprey Quest - Day 7.... Winner?

These are awesome shots! I got my first osprey shot yesterday and I wouldn't have even known what it was if I hadn't been looking at yours. These are really great thanks for sharing.

Outstanding shots, I have told you many times that I have quite a few Osprey pictures, but honestly I some how just don't feel right trying to take anything from your work, which is quite a few steps above mine. Love your work. It does make me want to try hard to improve, thank you for that.

Thank you Pixel! I am honored that you nominated my Osprey :) I'm thinking I should name this shot "Into the Eyes of the Fish Hawk"

Thank you Pixel! I am honored that you nominated my Osprey :) I'm thinking I should name this shot "Into the Eyes of the Fish Hawk"

Im still thinking you go with the point of view of the fish and call it "Holy Crap What The Hell Just Happened". :D

WOW.... This is a perfect example of how Photography is created, not taken. This is a great picture. I really like the red on the fish, and the eyes of the bird. Well created.

Everyone said it but here it is again: Absolutely amazing photos! :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing!

that or "The Fish that said OH ****!"

gorgeous shot! Perseverance definitely paid off!

Edit: lol! Didn't read Blitze's reply until I had posted this!

Ugh, this photo is sooo amazing, I come here everyday to take another look at it...Congrats!

Wow! :thumbup:

Not much to add to what others said before, but I have to say it: WOW... Amazing! #1 is definitely a winner :)

:thumbsup: wow man.... epic shot.

Thank you all! My first thought was to name my shiot OH F$&@!!! But I didn't think that would be appropriate as many people have told me to enter in the Audobon contest. I have only missed one morning now in 10 days due to rain and I have not seen another osprey take the same path. Although I have a much better picture of an Eagle from this morning. Thanks to everyone that has Pm'ed me with suggestions on contests and starting a Facebook page. I set one up in my signature if anyone wants to follow me... I still have goosebumps every time I see my Osprey staring at me!!!

Excellent shots of the Osprey. Not so flattering shots of the fish.:)

Incredible eyes, wonderful intensity in your picture, and that fish is BIG! Congratulations to both you and the osprey for the great captures!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back