Other than Photoshop and LR, what's your fav software?

Bridge is pretty nice IMO, makes for quick edits.. I have topaz and portraiture too however, but I think overall I use bridge more.

I mostly use Lightroom 3, even though it seems to be to resource hungry for my computer to handle it too much...of course, my computer is crap though. With the amount of reboots that I have done using the program versus the quality of photo's it's turning out for me, it's well worth.
On a less "crashy" note, I have been using Arcsoft Media Impressions alot. The sharpening on it compared to LR3 is pathetic, but there are some nice little effects that I can do on that, like picking out backgrounds and blurring them and you can actually go in and edit out different parts of the pictures. I had a photo of a small figuring on a gravestone, beautiful, mysterious, with little webs on it betwen the head and arm. With AMI I actually removed those myself by hand. I have no clue if you can do that in LR3, I haven't looked. But AMI hasn't crashed my crappy computer...yet ;)

Most reactions

Back