No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 - mid-exposure (post processed)
600m5837.jpg

2 - HDR
600m-00.jpg

3 - HDR (Photomatix tone mapping trial version)
600ip.jpg

sorry about the spot on the lens.

c&c welcome.

Abraxas, could you please outline for us what it is you want to hear in the form of Critique? It's just that in this very forum we have some stricter guideline than in the others, when you post photos here, you must also tell us something about the photos or the postprocessing work and ask for specific critique. (Guidelines are here ). Thanks :D

Sorry about that. Thought I knew what I was asking going in.

Something like are colors acceptable? Haloing around trees? Was it worth HDR? Maybe some advice on how to make the post processing better. I was looking more for a shredding beyond the landscape forum. Will be more careful in the future.

It is ok. This has stayed in Critique. Now that you have outlined your questions people can start to "shred" you ;).

oh i like the first one very much! its very pretty! the other ones are more striking in colour and have nice tones but they dont really seem real to me. I like the first because it looks like those places you see in a wildlife book and the others are not crazy enough to justify to more unnatural tones. Thats my opinion anyways.

And about the tree's in the second pic, i think they are too fuzzy or something. Looks more like animation or something

Most reactions

Back