Otters (56k warning)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Big awww-factor here ... for otters in general, and more so for the "otters-in-love" photos.
Your last but one pic here shows, however, that they are not to be messed with! Boy, never knew what kind of fangs they have! Lovely close-ups, very nice expressions or action - you WERE at the zoo, weren't you?

OP
lostprophet

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
LaFoto said:
Big awww-factor here ... for otters in general, and more so for the "otters-in-love" photos.
Your last but one pic here shows, however, that they are not to be messed with! Boy, never knew what kind of fangs they have! Lovely close-ups, very nice expressions or action - you WERE at the zoo, weren't you?

I was at Cotswold Wildlife park which has a great Duck pond and about 9 otters in an open enclosure. It is a great place to photograph and watch the wildlife

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
awesome series, andy, loving it... sounds like a fun place to shoot... i didn't know otters had teeth like that... !!! they looked all cute and cuddly until that picture! great job... :thumbup:

melcooney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melscorner.net
What a great series and what a great place to catch some great shots! (Gee, could I say "great" any more? LOL) I especially like the first and last pictures...Wish we had such an interesting place around here. I mostly get farm animals in our state parks!

OP
lostprophet

lostprophet

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cheers everyone, i'm just glad you liked them

JohnMF

Reaction score
they look cute now, but one of those critters could bite a finger off. Just look at the fangs on number 5

OP
lostprophet

lostprophet

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cheers everyone,

BTW

bethany138, I just love your Signature :lol:

willpops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
willpops.neuf.fr
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not a big friend of nature photography, but those are fine. Expressions are well shot.

Most reactions